Eraser 5.8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Eraser 5.8 from your systemHeidi Computers Ltd.
. Further information on Heidi Computers Ltd. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.heidi.ie
if you want to read more on Eraser 5.8 on Heidi Computers Ltd.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Eraser directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Eraser\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Eraser 5.8. The application's main executable file is called eraser.exe and its approximative size is 620.00 KB (634880 bytes).
The executables below are part of Eraser 5.8. They occupy about 3.05 MB (3198750
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eraser.exe (620.00 KB)
- eraserd.exe (46.94 KB)
- eraserl.exe (228.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- verify.exe (260.00 KB)
- eBoot.exe (1.28 MB)
This web page is about Eraser 5.8 version 5.8
Eraser 5.8 is an application released by Heidi Computers Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Eraser 5.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Eraser 5.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Eraser 5.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eraser 5.8". The Eraser 5.8 program will be found automatically. After you click Eraser 5.8 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Eraser 5.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Eraser 5.8:
- The software company is: http://www.heidi.ie
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Eraser 5.8.
8. After uninstalling Eraser 5.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Eraser 5.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eraser 5.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eraser 5.8 by Heidi Computers Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Eraser 5.8 by Heidi Computers Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eraser 5.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:42:22.100