This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Eraser 2.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Eraser 2.0 from your computerSami Tolvanen
. You can find out more on Sami Tolvanen or check for application updates here
. Eraser 2.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eraser folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Eraser 2.0 is C:\Windows\system32\stuninstall.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Eraser\uninstall.dat. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Eraser 2.0's main file takes about 42.50 KB (43520 bytes) and is named eraser.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Eraser 2.0. They take 119.00 KB (121856
bytes) on disk.
- eraser.exe (42.50 KB)
- scheduler.exe (76.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Eraser 2.0 version 2.0
Eraser 2.0 is an application released by the software company Sami Tolvanen. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Eraser 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Eraser 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Eraser 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Eraser 2.0". If it exists on your system the Eraser 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Eraser 2.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Eraser 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Eraser 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Eraser 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Eraser 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eraser 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Eraser 2.0 by Sami Tolvanen from your computer, nor are we saying that Eraser 2.0 by Sami Tolvanen is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Eraser 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 20:29:20.777