You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Equipsoft for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Equipsoft from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Equipsoft's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. The program's main executable file is named SelfService.exe and occupies 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes).
The executables below are part of Equipsoft. They take about 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
This page is about Equipsoft version 1.0
Equipsoft is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Equipsoft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Equipsoft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Equipsoft or simply click the Search feature and type in "Equipsoft". If it is installed on your PC the Equipsoft application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Equipsoft in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Equipsoft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Equipsoft.
8. After removing Equipsoft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Equipsoft that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Equipsoft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Equipsoft by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Equipsoft by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Equipsoft supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 18:57:33.477