Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 from your systemExar Projects
. You can find out more on Exar Projects or check for application updates here
. Further information about Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 can be found at http://www.exarprojects.com/
. Usually the Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exar Projects\Equação 2º Grau directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exar Projects\Equação 2º Grau\unins000.exe. Equação do 2º Grau.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.62 MB (2746880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1. They take an average of 3.65 MB (3831969
bytes) on disk.
- Equação do 2º Grau.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 version 1.3.1
Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 is a program marketed by the software company Exar Projects. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.exarprojects.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exar Projects\Equação 2º Grau\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1.
8. After uninstalling Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 by Exar Projects from your PC, nor are we saying that Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 by Exar Projects is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Equação 2º Grau 1.3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 18:22:08.160