Equação 1º Grau 1.2
Equação 1º Grau 1.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Equação 1º Grau 1.2 from your PCExar Projects
. Further information on Exar Projects can be seen here
. Click on http://www.exarprojects.com/
to get more data about Equação 1º Grau 1.2 on Exar Projects's website. Equação 1º Grau 1.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exar Projects\Equação 1º Grau folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Equação 1º Grau 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exar Projects\Equação 1º Grau\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.63 MB (2759168 bytes) on disk and is labeled Equação do 1º Grau.exe.
Equação 1º Grau 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.67 MB (3844257
bytes) on disk:
- Equação do 1º Grau.exe (2.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Equação 1º Grau 1.2.
Equação 1º Grau 1.2 is an application by the software company Exar Projects. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Equação 1º Grau 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Equação 1º Grau 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Equação 1º Grau 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Equação 1º Grau 1.2". If it exists on your system the Equação 1º Grau 1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Equação 1º Grau 1.2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Equação 1º Grau 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Equação 1º Grau 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.exarprojects.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exar Projects\Equação 1º Grau\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Equação 1º Grau 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Equação 1º Grau 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Equação 1º Grau 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Equação 1º Grau 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Equação 1º Grau 1.2 by Exar Projects from your computer, nor are we saying that Equação 1º Grau 1.2 by Exar Projects is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Equação 1º Grau 1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 18:22:08.150