Epubor Reader is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Epubor Reader from your computerEpubor Inc.
. More information on Epubor Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.epubor.com/reader.html
if you want to read more on Epubor Reader on Epubor Inc.'s page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Epubor\ereader directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Epubor Reader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Epubor\ereader\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.86 MB (1949651 bytes) on disk and is named ereader.exe.
The following executables are contained in Epubor Reader. They take 4.70 MB (4923161
bytes) on disk.
- ereader.exe (1.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (397.99 KB)
- eCoreCmd.exe (1.24 MB)
- pdftohtml.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Epubor Reader. Click on the links below for other Epubor Reader versions:
Epubor Reader is an application offered by the software company Epubor Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Epubor Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Epubor Reader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Epubor Reader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Epubor Reader". If it is installed on your PC the Epubor Reader application will be found automatically. When you click Epubor Reader in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Epubor Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Epubor Reader:
- The software company is: http://www.epubor.com/reader.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Epubor\ereader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Epubor Reader.
8. After uninstalling Epubor Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Epubor Reader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Epubor Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Epubor Reader by Epubor Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Epubor Reader by Epubor Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Epubor Reader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:21:55.177