Epson Event Manager
Epson Event Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Epson Event Manager from your systemSEIKO EPSON Corporation
. You can read more on SEIKO EPSON Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Epson Software\Event Manager folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Epson Event Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Epson Event Manager's main file takes about 681.83 KB (698192 bytes) and is called EProjManager.exe.
Epson Event Manager is composed of the following executables which take 2.57 MB (2692592
bytes) on disk:
- EEventManager.exe (577.83 KB)
- EProjManager.exe (681.83 KB)
- AttachToEmail.exe (748.00 KB)
- DspReadMe.exe (44.00 KB)
- EScanAssistant.exe (577.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Epson Event Manager version 2.00.00
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Epson Event Manager:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Epson Event Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Epson Event Manager:
- C:\Program Files\Epson Software\Event Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Epson\Event Manager
- C:\Program Files\Epson Software\Event Manager\Assistants\Attach To Email\AttachToEmail.exe
- C:\Program Files\Epson Software\Event Manager\Assistants\Attach To Email\DspReadMe.exe
- C:\Program Files\Epson Software\Event Manager\Assistants\Attach To Email\MailerDB.ini
- C:\Program Files\Epson Software\Event Manager\Assistants\Attach To Email\ReadMe\_de\ReadMe.txt
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EPSON\Event Manager
Epson Event Manager is an application released by the software company SEIKO EPSON Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Epson Event Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Epson Event Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Epson Event Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Epson Event Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Epson Event Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Epson Event Manager in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Epson Event Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Epson Event Manager.
8. After removing Epson Event Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Epson Event Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Epson Event Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Epson Event Manager by SEIKO EPSON Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Epson Event Manager by SEIKO EPSON Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Epson Event Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:05:02.733