Epos 2.4-85 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Epos 2.4-85 from your PCIPE AS CR
. More data about IPE AS CR can be seen here
. Please follow epos.ufe.cz
if you want to read more on Epos 2.4-85 on IPE AS CR's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Epos folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Epos 2.4-85 is C:\Program Files\Epos\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled epos.exe and occupies 375.00 KB (384000 bytes).
Epos 2.4-85 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.09 MB (1142820
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (681.04 KB)
- epos.exe (375.00 KB)
- instserv.exe (60.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.485
of Epos 2.4-85.
Epos 2.4-85 is a program marketed by IPE AS CR. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Epos 2.4-85 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Epos 2.4-85 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Epos 2.4-85 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Epos 2.4-85". If it exists on your system the Epos 2.4-85 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Epos 2.4-85 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Epos 2.4-85, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Epos 2.4-85:
- The web site of the program is: epos.ufe.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Epos\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Epos 2.4-85.
8. After removing Epos 2.4-85, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Epos 2.4-85 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Epos 2.4-85 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Epos 2.4-85 by IPE AS CR from your PC, nor are we saying that Epos 2.4-85 by IPE AS CR is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Epos 2.4-85 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:59:35.793