Epilog version 1.3
This info is about Epilog version 1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Epilog version 1.3 from your systemCCL Group Ltd.
. More data about CCL Group Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about Epilog version 1.3 can be found at http://www.cclgroupltd.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCL-Forensics\Epilog directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Epilog version 1.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CCL-Forensics\Epilog\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 1,006.50 KB (1030656 bytes) on disk and is titled Epilog.exe.
The following executables are contained in Epilog version 1.3. They take 2.45 MB (2573473
bytes) on disk.
- epilog-rebuild.exe (282.00 KB)
- epilog-recover.exe (308.50 KB)
- Epilog.exe (1,006.50 KB)
- HID.exe (197.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.16 KB)
This web page is about Epilog version 1.3 version 1.3
Epilog version 1.3 is an application by CCL Group Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Epilog version 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Epilog version 1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Epilog version 1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Epilog version 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Epilog version 1.3 application will be found automatically. After you click Epilog version 1.3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Epilog version 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Epilog version 1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.cclgroupltd.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CCL-Forensics\Epilog\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Epilog version 1.3.
8. After removing Epilog version 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Epilog version 1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Epilog version 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Epilog version 1.3 by CCL Group Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Epilog version 1.3 by CCL Group Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Epilog version 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 17:09:47.017