EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124
EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 from your computerEpiData Association
. Go over here
for more info on EpiData Association. More information about EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.epidata.dk
. EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData\unins001.exe". EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124's main file takes about 4.09 MB (4284928 bytes) and its name is EpiDataStat.exe.
EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.07 MB (8464931
bytes) on disk.
- EpiData.exe (1.54 MB)
- EpiDataStat.exe (4.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins002.exe (675.34 KB)
This web page is about EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 is a program marketed by the software company EpiData Association. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. When you click EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.epidata.dk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 by EpiData Association from your PC, nor are we saying that EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124 by EpiData Association is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:55:16.867