EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199
EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 from your computerEpiData Association, Odense. Denmark
. You can read more on EpiData Association, Odense. Denmark or check for application updates here
. Please open Http://www.epidata.dk
if you want to read more on EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 on EpiData Association, Odense. Denmark's page. Usually the EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.00 MB (4190720 bytes) on disk and is named EpiDataStat.exe.
EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.85 MB (7184562
bytes) on disk.
- EpiData.exe (1.54 MB)
- EpiDataStat.exe (4.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (675.34 KB)
The current web page applies to EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 is an application released by EpiData Association, Odense. Denmark. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. When you click EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: Http://www.epidata.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiData\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing EpiData Analysis 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EpiData Analysis 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EpiData Analysis 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EpiData Analysis 18.104.22.168 by EpiData Association, Odense. Denmark from your computer, we are not saying that EpiData Analysis 22.214.171.124 by EpiData Association, Odense. Denmark is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EpiData Analysis 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:59:00.747