This info is about Epi Laser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Epi Laser from your PCEpilady
. Check out here
for more details on Epilady. Usually the Epi Laser program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiLaser folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Epi Laser is C:\Program Files (x86)\EpiLaser\unins000.exe. Epi Laser's primary file takes around 112.50 KB (115200 bytes) and is named EpiLaser.exe.
Epi Laser contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.25 MB (1315369
bytes) on disk.
- EpiLaser.exe (112.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Epi Laser is an application marketed by Epilady. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Epi Laser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Epi Laser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Epi Laser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Epi Laser". The Epi Laser application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Epi Laser in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Epi Laser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Epi Laser.
8. After uninstalling Epi Laser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Epi Laser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Epi Laser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Epi Laser by Epilady from your computer, we are not saying that Epi Laser by Epilady is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Epi Laser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 18:32:36.503