Enzar3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Enzar3 from your PCEnzar3
. Open here
where you can read more on Enzar3. Enzar3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Enzar3 folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Enzar3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Enzar3\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Enzar3\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 566.50 KB (580096 bytes).
Enzar3 is composed of the following executables which take 42.12 MB (44165156
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Setup.exe (6.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- namayeshgah.exe (16.81 MB)
- nircmd.exe (36.00 KB)
- Sheytan.exe (11.15 MB)
- 10.exe (7.32 MB)
The current web page applies to Enzar3 version 3
Enzar3 is an application by the software company Enzar3. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Enzar3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Enzar3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Enzar3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Enzar3". The Enzar3 app will be found very quickly. After you click Enzar3 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Enzar3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Enzar3.
8. After removing Enzar3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Enzar3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Enzar3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Enzar3 by Enzar3 from your computer, nor are we saying that Enzar3 by Enzar3 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Enzar3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 06:13:23.633