You can find below detailed information on how to remove Envdir for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Envdir from your PCTOGA projects
. Open here
for more information on TOGA projects. Click on https://togapjcts.wixsite.com/toga/envdir
to get more facts about Envdir on TOGA projects's website. Envdir is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TOGA projects\Envdir directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TOGA projects\Envdir\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Envdir. The program's main executable file has a size of 63.44 MB (66525216 bytes) on disk and is titled Envdir.exe.
Envdir is composed of the following executables which occupy 64.55 MB (67686269
bytes) on disk:
- Envdir.exe (63.44 MB)
- Envupdater.exe (406.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (727.22 KB)
This web page is about Envdir version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Envdir versions:
...click to view all...
Envdir is a program by the software company TOGA projects. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Envdir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Envdir from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Envdir or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Envdir". If it exists on your system the Envdir app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Envdir in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Envdir, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Envdir:
- The publisher is: https://togapjcts.wixsite.com/toga/envdir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TOGA projects\Envdir\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Envdir.
8. After removing Envdir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Envdir that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Envdir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Envdir by TOGA projects from your computer, we are not saying that Envdir by TOGA projects is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Envdir in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 16:16:29.993