Entrusted Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Entrusted Browser from your systemBontio
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bontio. Usually the Entrusted Browser program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName.PC-de-UserName\AppData\Local\Entrusted\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName.PC-de-UserName\AppData\Local\Entrusted\Application\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Entrusted Browser. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 874.00 KB (894976 bytes).
Entrusted Browser contains of the executables below. They take 5.36 MB (5621712
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (874.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (292.45 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.20 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
The current page applies to Entrusted Browser version 39.0.2171.99
Entrusted Browser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Entrusted Browser:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Entrusted Browser.FEMQPQPCEDT6FDHU24NT6XVM5U
Entrusted Browser is an application released by the software company Bontio. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Entrusted Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Entrusted Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Entrusted Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Entrusted Browser". If it exists on your system the Entrusted Browser program will be found very quickly. When you select Entrusted Browser in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Entrusted Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Entrusted Browser.
8. After uninstalling Entrusted Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Entrusted Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Entrusted Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Entrusted Browser by Bontio from your PC, we are not saying that Entrusted Browser by Bontio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Entrusted Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-03 13:32:40.310