Entity Developer Trial 6.1
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.1 from your PCDevart
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Devart. You can see more info about Entity Developer Trial 6.1 at http://devart.com/
. Entity Developer Trial 6.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Entity Developer Trial 6.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe. EntityDeveloper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.63 MB (1708544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Entity Developer Trial 6.1. They take about 2.81 MB (2945761
bytes) on disk.
- EntityDeveloper.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.265.0
of Entity Developer Trial 6.1. For other Entity Developer Trial 6.1 versions please click below:
Entity Developer Trial 6.1 is an application by Devart. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Entity Developer Trial 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Entity Developer Trial 6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Entity Developer Trial 6.1". If it is installed on your PC the Entity Developer Trial 6.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Entity Developer Trial 6.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Entity Developer Trial 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Entity Developer Trial 6.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://devart.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Entity Developer Trial 6.1.
8. After uninstalling Entity Developer Trial 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Entity Developer Trial 6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Entity Developer Trial 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Entity Developer Trial 6.1 by Devart from your computer, we are not saying that Entity Developer Trial 6.1 by Devart is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Entity Developer Trial 6.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 08:36:22.663