Entity Developer Express 5.8
Entity Developer Express 5.8 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.8 from your systemDevart
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Devart. Click on http://devart.com/
to get more information about Entity Developer Express 5.8 on Devart's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. EntityDeveloper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.62 MB (1696256 bytes) on disk.
Entity Developer Express 5.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.80 MB (2933485
bytes) on disk.
- EntityDeveloper.exe (1.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Entity Developer Express 5.8 version 5.8.791.0
only. For other Entity Developer Express 5.8 versions please click below:
Entity Developer Express 5.8 is a program offered by the software company Devart. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Entity Developer Express 5.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Entity Developer Express 5.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Entity Developer Express 5.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Entity Developer Express 5.8". If it is installed on your PC the Entity Developer Express 5.8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Entity Developer Express 5.8 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Entity Developer Express 5.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Entity Developer Express 5.8:
- The software company is: http://devart.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Entity Developer Express 5.8.
8. After uninstalling Entity Developer Express 5.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Entity Developer Express 5.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Entity Developer Express 5.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Entity Developer Express 5.8 by Devart from your PC, we are not saying that Entity Developer Express 5.8 by Devart is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Entity Developer Express 5.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 08:18:03.633