Entity Developer Express 5.7
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7 from your systemDevart
. You can find out more on Devart or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Entity Developer Express 5.7 can be seen at http://devart.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Devart\EntityDeveloper folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Entity Developer Express 5.7 is "C:\Program Files\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Entity Developer Express 5.7's main file takes about 1.57 MB (1641880 bytes) and is named EntityDeveloper.exe.
Entity Developer Express 5.7 contains of the executables below. They take 2.73 MB (2861360
bytes) on disk.
- EntityDeveloper.exe (1.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Entity Developer Express 5.7 version 5.7.549.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Entity Developer Express 5.7:
...click to view all...
Entity Developer Express 5.7 is an application offered by Devart. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Entity Developer Express 5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Entity Developer Express 5.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Entity Developer Express 5.7". If it is installed on your PC the Entity Developer Express 5.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Entity Developer Express 5.7 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Entity Developer Express 5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Entity Developer Express 5.7:
- The publisher is: http://devart.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7.
8. After removing Entity Developer Express 5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Entity Developer Express 5.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Entity Developer Express 5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7 by Devart from your computer, we are not saying that Entity Developer Express 5.7 by Devart is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:41:17.180