Entarex Launch Pad 2.1
Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 from your computerEntarex
. More data about Entarex can be found here
. Click on http://www.entarex.com
to get more information about Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 on Entarex's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Entarex Launch Pad folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Entarex Launch Pad\unins000.exe". Entarex Launch Pad 2.1's main file takes around 125.00 KB (128000 bytes) and its name is Launch.exe.
Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 195.17 KB (199857
bytes) on disk.
- Launch.exe (125.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Entarex Launch Pad 2.1.
Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 is a program marketed by the software company Entarex. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Entarex Launch Pad 2.1". The Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Entarex Launch Pad 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Entarex Launch Pad 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.entarex.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Entarex Launch Pad\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Entarex Launch Pad 2.1.
8. After uninstalling Entarex Launch Pad 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 by Entarex from your computer, nor are we saying that Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 by Entarex is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Entarex Launch Pad 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 21:08:49.667