Enigmo 2: Supernova
This info is about Enigmo 2: Supernova for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Enigmo 2: Supernova from your PCIdeas From the Deep
. You can read more on Ideas From the Deep or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ifdgames.com/enigmo2
to get more facts about Enigmo 2: Supernova on Ideas From the Deep's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ideas From the Deep\Enigmo 2 Supernova directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Enigmo 2: Supernova is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ideas From the Deep\Enigmo 2 Supernova\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Enigmo 2.exe and it has a size of 240.00 KB (245760 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Enigmo 2: Supernova. They take about 517.05 KB (529455
bytes) on disk.
- Enigmo 2.exe (240.00 KB)
- MCEWrapper.exe (52.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (225.05 KB)
This info is about Enigmo 2: Supernova version 1.06
Enigmo 2: Supernova is an application released by the software company Ideas From the Deep. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Enigmo 2: Supernova is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Enigmo 2: Supernova from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Enigmo 2: Supernova or simply activate the Search field and type in "Enigmo 2: Supernova". The Enigmo 2: Supernova application will be found very quickly. When you select Enigmo 2: Supernova in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Enigmo 2: Supernova, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Enigmo 2: Supernova:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ifdgames.com/enigmo2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ideas From the Deep\Enigmo 2 Supernova\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Enigmo 2: Supernova.
8. After removing Enigmo 2: Supernova, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Enigmo 2: Supernova which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Enigmo 2: Supernova using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Enigmo 2: Supernova by Ideas From the Deep from your computer, nor are we saying that Enigmo 2: Supernova by Ideas From the Deep is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Enigmo 2: Supernova supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 03:23:48.017