Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4
Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 from your computerEnigma Digital
. Further information on Enigma Digital can be found here
. Please follow https://www.enigma-recovery.com/
if you want to read more on Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 on Enigma Digital's web page. Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Enigma Recovery folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 is C:\Program Files\Enigma Recovery\unins000.exe. RecoveryTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.08 MB (4281992 bytes) on disk.
Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.28 MB (5537741
bytes) on disk.
- RecoveryTool.exe (4.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This web page is about Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 version 2.1.4
Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 is an application released by Enigma Digital. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4". If it exists on your system the Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4:
- The software company is: https://www.enigma-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Enigma Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4.
8. After removing Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 by Enigma Digital from your computer, nor are we saying that Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 by Enigma Digital is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Enigma Recovery version 2.1.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 13:15:41.603