Enhanced Video 188.8.131.52
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Enhanced Video 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Enhanced Video 220.127.116.11 from your systemAmerican Well
. You can find out more on American Well or check for application updates here
. Usually the Enhanced Video 18.104.22.168 application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\American Well folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Enhanced Video 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\American Well\uninstallAmWellVideo_126.96.36.199.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Enhanced Video 188.8.131.52's main file takes around 58.16 KB (59557 bytes) and its name is uninstallAmWellVideo_184.108.40.206.exe.
Enhanced Video 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 919.52 KB (941589
bytes) on disk.
- uninstallAmWellVideo_18.104.22.168.exe (58.16 KB)
- AmWellVideoWindow.exe (861.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Enhanced Video 126.96.36.199.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Enhanced Video 188.8.131.52.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\American Well\Enhanced Video
Enhanced Video 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by American Well. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Enhanced Video 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Enhanced Video 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Enhanced Video 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Enhanced Video 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Enhanced Video 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. When you click Enhanced Video 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Enhanced Video 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Enhanced Video 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Enhanced Video 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Enhanced Video 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Enhanced Video 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Enhanced Video 184.108.40.206 by American Well from your PC, nor are we saying that Enhanced Video 220.127.116.11 by American Well is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Enhanced Video 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-13 19:53:47.100