English with Smiley 3 v1.01
This page is about English with Smiley 3 v1.01 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall English with Smiley 3 v1.01 from your systemiLesson™
. Go over here
where you can read more on iLesson™. You can see more info related to English with Smiley 3 v1.01 at http://www.ilesson.com.ua/en3
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\EnglishWithSmiley3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\EnglishWithSmiley3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall English with Smiley 3 v1.01. The application's main executable file is called Smiley3.exe and occupies 67.50 KB (69120 bytes).
English with Smiley 3 v1.01 is composed of the following executables which take 1.26 MB (1323681
bytes) on disk:
- Smiley3.exe (67.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to English with Smiley 3 v1.01 version 31.01
English with Smiley 3 v1.01 is a program marketed by the software company iLesson™. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase English with Smiley 3 v1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove English with Smiley 3 v1.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate English with Smiley 3 v1.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "English with Smiley 3 v1.01". The English with Smiley 3 v1.01 program will be found very quickly. When you select English with Smiley 3 v1.01 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about English with Smiley 3 v1.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for English with Smiley 3 v1.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ilesson.com.ua/en3
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnglishWithSmiley3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall English with Smiley 3 v1.01.
8. After removing English with Smiley 3 v1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of English with Smiley 3 v1.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing English with Smiley 3 v1.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall English with Smiley 3 v1.01 by iLesson™ from your computer, we are not saying that English with Smiley 3 v1.01 by iLesson™ is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall English with Smiley 3 v1.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 16:04:51.633