You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Engineering Found for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Engineering Found from your systemMakansi Eng & Software
. Further information on Makansi Eng & Software can be seen here
. Please open www.civilonline-syria.com
if you want to read more on Engineering Found on Makansi Eng & Software's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Engineering Found directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Engineering Found is C:\WINDOWS\Engineering Found\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk and is titled Launch.exe.
Engineering Found is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.33 MB (2439680
bytes) on disk:
- Engineering Found.exe (2.25 MB)
- Launch.exe (76.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2015
of Engineering Found. Click on the links below for other Engineering Found versions:
Engineering Found is a program marketed by the software company Makansi Eng & Software. Some users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Engineering Found is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Engineering Found from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Engineering Found or simply click the Search feature and type in "Engineering Found". If it is installed on your PC the Engineering Found program will be found automatically. When you select Engineering Found in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Engineering Found, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Engineering Found:
- The software company is: www.civilonline-syria.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Engineering Found\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Engineering Found.
8. After uninstalling Engineering Found, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Engineering Found which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Engineering Found with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Engineering Found by Makansi Eng & Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Engineering Found by Makansi Eng & Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Engineering Found in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-21 14:51:45.610