Engineer's Filer 1.29
This info is about Engineer's Filer 1.29 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Engineer's Filer 1.29 from your computerN.Sano
. Additional info about N.Sano can be read here
. More information about the software Engineer's Filer 1.29 can be found at http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA015632/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Engineer's Filer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Engineer's Filer 1.29 is "C:\Program Files\Engineer's Filer\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 188.50 KB (193024 bytes) on disk and is titled ENGFILER.EXE.
Engineer's Filer 1.29 is composed of the following executables which occupy 258.87 KB (265086
bytes) on disk:
- ENGFILER.EXE (188.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.29
of Engineer's Filer 1.29.
Engineer's Filer 1.29 is an application offered by N.Sano. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Engineer's Filer 1.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Engineer's Filer 1.29 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Engineer's Filer 1.29 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Engineer's Filer 1.29". If it exists on your system the Engineer's Filer 1.29 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Engineer's Filer 1.29 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Engineer's Filer 1.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Engineer's Filer 1.29:
- The publisher is: http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA015632/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Engineer's Filer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Engineer's Filer 1.29.
8. After uninstalling Engineer's Filer 1.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Engineer's Filer 1.29 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Engineer's Filer 1.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Engineer's Filer 1.29 by N.Sano from your PC, nor are we saying that Engineer's Filer 1.29 by N.Sano is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Engineer's Filer 1.29 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:52:36.663