EngineCheck LE from Gendan
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EngineCheck LE from Gendan for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EngineCheck LE from Gendan from your PCGendan Limited
. Additional info about Gendan Limited can be found here
. More information about EngineCheck LE from Gendan can be seen at http://www.enginecheck.co.uk/
. EngineCheck LE from Gendan is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\EngineCheck LE folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\EngineCheck LE\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall EngineCheck LE from Gendan. EngineCheckLE.exe is the EngineCheck LE from Gendan's primary executable file and it takes close to 7.45 MB (7808115 bytes) on disk.
EngineCheck LE from Gendan contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.78 MB (10258947
bytes) on disk.
- CDM20824_Setup.exe (1.66 MB)
- EngineCheckLE.exe (7.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
EngineCheck LE from Gendan is a program by Gendan Limited. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall EngineCheck LE from Gendan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EngineCheck LE from Gendan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EngineCheck LE from Gendan or simply activate the Search field and type in "EngineCheck LE from Gendan". If it is installed on your PC the EngineCheck LE from Gendan app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EngineCheck LE from Gendan in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EngineCheck LE from Gendan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EngineCheck LE from Gendan:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.enginecheck.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\EngineCheck LE\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EngineCheck LE from Gendan.
8. After uninstalling EngineCheck LE from Gendan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EngineCheck LE from Gendan which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EngineCheck LE from Gendan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EngineCheck LE from Gendan by Gendan Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that EngineCheck LE from Gendan by Gendan Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EngineCheck LE from Gendan supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:48:53.633