Enforcer: Police Crime Action
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Enforcer: Police Crime Action for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Enforcer: Police Crime Action from your systemOdin Game Studio
. Further information on Odin Game Studio can be found here
. More info about the software Enforcer: Police Crime Action can be seen at http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games/enforcer-justice-law-order/
. Usually the Enforcer: Police Crime Action application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Enforcer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Enforcer: Police Crime Action is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes) on disk and is titled Enforcer.exe.
The executable files below are part of Enforcer: Police Crime Action. They occupy about 11.07 MB (11606016
bytes) on disk.
Enforcer: Police Crime Action has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 318220
Enforcer: Police Crime Action is an application by Odin Game Studio. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Enforcer: Police Crime Action is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Enforcer: Police Crime Action from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Enforcer: Police Crime Action or simply click the Search field and type in "Enforcer: Police Crime Action". The Enforcer: Police Crime Action application will be found very quickly. When you click Enforcer: Police Crime Action in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Enforcer: Police Crime Action, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Enforcer: Police Crime Action:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games/enforcer-justice-law-order/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Enforcer: Police Crime Action.
8. After uninstalling Enforcer: Police Crime Action, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Enforcer: Police Crime Action that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Enforcer: Police Crime Action with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Enforcer: Police Crime Action by Odin Game Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Enforcer: Police Crime Action by Odin Game Studio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Enforcer: Police Crime Action in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:59:04.817