Enforcer: Police Crime Action
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Enforcer: Police Crime Action for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Enforcer: Police Crime Action from your PCOdin Game Studio
. Further information on Odin Game Studio can be found here
. More info about the software Enforcer: Police Crime Action can be seen at http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games/enforcer-justice-law-order/
. Usually the Enforcer: Police Crime Action application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Enforcer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Enforcer: Police Crime Action is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes) on disk and is titled Enforcer.exe.
The executable files below are part of Enforcer: Police Crime Action. They occupy about 11.07 MB (11606016
bytes) on disk.
Enforcer: Police Crime Action is a program marketed by Odin Game Studio. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Enforcer: Police Crime Action is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Enforcer: Police Crime Action from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Enforcer: Police Crime Action or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Enforcer: Police Crime Action". The Enforcer: Police Crime Action program will be found very quickly. After you select Enforcer: Police Crime Action in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Enforcer: Police Crime Action, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Enforcer: Police Crime Action:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games/enforcer-justice-law-order/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Enforcer: Police Crime Action.
8. After uninstalling Enforcer: Police Crime Action, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Enforcer: Police Crime Action which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Enforcer: Police Crime Action using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Enforcer: Police Crime Action by Odin Game Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Enforcer: Police Crime Action by Odin Game Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Enforcer: Police Crime Action supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:59:04.817