Enfocus PitStop Pro
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Enfocus PitStop Pro for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Enfocus PitStop Pro from your PCEnfocus
. More data about Enfocus can be read here
. More information about Enfocus PitStop Pro can be found at http://www.enfocus.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 11.0\Acrobat\plug_ins\Enfocus directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. installanchorservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 87.50 KB (89600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Enfocus PitStop Pro. They occupy 3.48 MB (3652608
bytes) on disk.
- installanchorservice.exe (87.50 KB)
- uninstallanchorservice.exe (87.50 KB)
- loctstool.exe (3.31 MB)
The current web page applies to Enfocus PitStop Pro version 12.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Enfocus PitStop Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Enfocus PitStop Pro is a program offered by the software company Enfocus. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Enfocus PitStop Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Enfocus PitStop Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Enfocus PitStop Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Enfocus PitStop Pro". The Enfocus PitStop Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Enfocus PitStop Pro in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Enfocus PitStop Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Enfocus PitStop Pro.
8. After removing Enfocus PitStop Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Enfocus PitStop Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Enfocus PitStop Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Enfocus PitStop Pro by Enfocus from your PC, nor are we saying that Enfocus PitStop Pro by Enfocus is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Enfocus PitStop Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 08:52:11.040