Endless Space 2
Endless Space 2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Endless Space 2 from your PCR.G. Gamblers, Fanfar
. Open here
where you can find out more on R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar. Detailed information about Endless Space 2 can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Endless Space 2 is usually set up in the C:\Games\Endless Space 2 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Endless Space 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Endless Space 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1,014.84 KB (1039196 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Endless Space 2. They occupy about 1,014.84 KB (1039196
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1,014.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Endless Space 2.
Endless Space 2 is a program offered by the software company R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Endless Space 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Endless Space 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Endless Space 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Endless Space 2". If it exists on your system the Endless Space 2 program will be found very quickly. After you select Endless Space 2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Endless Space 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Endless Space 2:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Endless Space 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Endless Space 2.
8. After removing Endless Space 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Endless Space 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Endless Space 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Endless Space 2 by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar from your computer, we are not saying that Endless Space 2 by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Endless Space 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 08:07:38.990