Encrypto version 1.0.1
Encrypto version 1.0.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Encrypto version 1.0.1 from your PCMacPaw, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on MacPaw, Inc.. You can get more details related to Encrypto version 1.0.1 at http://www.macpaw.com
. Encrypto version 1.0.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Encrypto directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Encrypto version 1.0.1 is C:\Program Files\Encrypto\unins000.exe. Encrypto.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 589.21 KB (603352 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Encrypto version 1.0.1. They take an average of 1.84 MB (1933112
bytes) on disk.
- Encrypto.exe (589.21 KB)
- Encrypto.Service.exe (81.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of Encrypto version 1.0.1.
Encrypto version 1.0.1 is an application by MacPaw, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Encrypto version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Encrypto version 1.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Encrypto version 1.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Encrypto version 1.0.1". The Encrypto version 1.0.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Encrypto version 1.0.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Encrypto version 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Encrypto version 1.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macpaw.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Encrypto\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Encrypto version 1.0.1.
8. After removing Encrypto version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Encrypto version 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Encrypto version 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Encrypto version 1.0.1 by MacPaw, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Encrypto version 1.0.1 by MacPaw, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Encrypto version 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 07:48:06.063