EncryptPDF v2.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EncryptPDF v2.1 from your systemverypdf.com, Inc.
. You can find out more on verypdf.com, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software EncryptPDF v2.1 can be found at http://www.verypdf.com
. EncryptPDF v2.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EncryptPDF v2.1 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling EncryptPDF v2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EncryptPDF v2.1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. winEncrypt.exe is the EncryptPDF v2.1's main executable file and it takes circa 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside EncryptPDF v2.1. They occupy about 95.04 KB (97324
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- winEncrypt.exe (24.00 KB)
The current page applies to EncryptPDF v2.1 version 2.1
EncryptPDF v2.1 is a program released by verypdf.com, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall EncryptPDF v2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EncryptPDF v2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EncryptPDF v2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EncryptPDF v2.1". If it is installed on your PC the EncryptPDF v2.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select EncryptPDF v2.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EncryptPDF v2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EncryptPDF v2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.verypdf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EncryptPDF v2.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EncryptPDF v2.1.
8. After removing EncryptPDF v2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EncryptPDF v2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EncryptPDF v2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove EncryptPDF v2.1 by verypdf.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EncryptPDF v2.1 by verypdf.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EncryptPDF v2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-18 09:52:06.703