This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Encore for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Encore from your systemPassport Music Software LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on Passport Music Software LLC. Please follow http://www.passportmusic.com
if you want to read more on Encore on Passport Music Software LLC's page. Encore is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Encore directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Encore is C:\Program Files (x86)\Encore\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.13 MB (5381120 bytes) on disk and is called Encore.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Encore. They take 12.16 MB (12750273
bytes) on disk.
- Encore.exe (5.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.12 MB)
- GVOX VST Player.exe (4.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.529
of Encore. Click on the links below for other Encore versions:
Encore is an application marketed by Passport Music Software LLC. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Encore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Encore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Encore or simply activate the Search field and type in "Encore". The Encore app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Encore in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Encore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Encore:
- The software company is: http://www.passportmusic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Encore\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Encore.
8. After uninstalling Encore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Encore that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Encore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Encore by Passport Music Software LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Encore by Passport Music Software LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Encore supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 06:03:13.343