This info is about Emulator 1.4.9B for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Emulator 1.4.9B from your systemSmithsonMartin Inc
. Further information on SmithsonMartin Inc can be seen here
. More details about the app Emulator 1.4.9B can be found at www.smithsonmartin.com
. Emulator 1.4.9B is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmithsonMartin Inc\Emulator\1.4.9B directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Emulator 1.4.9B by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SmithsonMartin Inc\Emulator\1.4.9B\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Emulator.exe and it has a size of 8.57 MB (8981504 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Emulator 1.4.9B. They take about 8.66 MB (9085655
bytes) on disk.
- Emulator.exe (8.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.71 KB)
This page is about Emulator 1.4.9B version 1.4.9
Emulator 1.4.9B is a program released by the software company SmithsonMartin Inc. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Emulator 1.4.9B is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Emulator 1.4.9B from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Emulator 1.4.9B or simply click the Search feature and type in "Emulator 1.4.9B". The Emulator 1.4.9B program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Emulator 1.4.9B in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Emulator 1.4.9B, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Emulator 1.4.9B:
- The software company is: www.smithsonmartin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmithsonMartin Inc\Emulator\1.4.9B\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Emulator 1.4.9B.
8. After removing Emulator 1.4.9B, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Emulator 1.4.9B which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Emulator 1.4.9B using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Emulator 1.4.9B by SmithsonMartin Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Emulator 1.4.9B by SmithsonMartin Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Emulator 1.4.9B in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:40:33.170