Emrald API is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Emrald API from your PCElster Metering PVT. LTD
. You can find out more on Elster Metering PVT. LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Emrald API directory (same installation drive as Windows). Emrald API's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Emrald API\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.42 MB (1493622 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Emrald API. They occupy about 1.42 MB (1493622
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of Emrald API.
Emrald API is a program marketed by Elster Metering PVT. LTD. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Emrald API is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Emrald API from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Emrald API or simply activate the Search field and type in "Emrald API". If it exists on your system the Emrald API app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Emrald API in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Emrald API, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Emrald API.
8. After removing Emrald API, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Emrald API which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Emrald API with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Emrald API by Elster Metering PVT. LTD from your computer, we are not saying that Emrald API by Elster Metering PVT. LTD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Emrald API in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 11:40:29.100