Empire of Sports
Empire of Sports is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Empire of Sports from your PCF4
. More info about F4 can be found here
. You can read more about related to Empire of Sports at http://www.empireofsports.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\F4\EmpireOfSports folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\F4\EmpireOfSports\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Empire of Sports. The application's main executable file is called EoS-Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 422.27 KB (432408 bytes).
Empire of Sports installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.16 MB (21139989
bytes) on disk.
- Diagnostic.exe (301.72 KB)
- EmpireOfSports.exe (19.05 MB)
- EoS-Launcher.exe (422.27 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (410.39 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Empire of Sports from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\F4\Empire of Sports
Empire of Sports is an application offered by F4. Some users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Empire of Sports is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Empire of Sports with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Empire of Sports or simply activate the Search field and type in "Empire of Sports". The Empire of Sports program will be found very quickly. After you click Empire of Sports in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Empire of Sports, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Empire of Sports:
- The publisher is: http://www.empireofsports.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\F4\EmpireOfSports\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Empire of Sports.
8. After uninstalling Empire of Sports, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Empire of Sports that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Empire of Sports using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Empire of Sports by F4 from your computer, we are not saying that Empire of Sports by F4 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Empire of Sports supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-21 17:11:01.777