This info is about Emergency Services for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Emergency Services from your computerRashad Al Hasan Rony
. Additional info about Rashad Al Hasan Rony can be seen here
. Please open http://example.com
if you want to read more on Emergency Services on Rashad Al Hasan Rony's web page. The application is frequently found in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\emergencyservices-af4b30a53d48579bbbc4cb06dc6aa1c9" folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Emergency Services by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\emergencyservices-af4b30a53d48579bbbc4cb06dc6aa1c9\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Emergency Services contains of the executables below. They take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.1
of Emergency Services.
Emergency Services is an application released by the software company Rashad Al Hasan Rony. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Emergency Services is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Emergency Services from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Emergency Services or simply click the Search feature and type in "Emergency Services". If it is installed on your PC the Emergency Services app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Emergency Services in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Emergency Services, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Emergency Services:
- The web site of the program is: http://example.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\emergencyservices-af4b30a53d48579bbbc4cb06dc6aa1c9\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Emergency Services.
8. After removing Emergency Services, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Emergency Services which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Emergency Services with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Emergency Services by Rashad Al Hasan Rony from your computer, nor are we saying that Emergency Services by Rashad Al Hasan Rony is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Emergency Services in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 23:51:04.937