Emerald P2P UltraPeer
Emerald P2P UltraPeer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Emerald P2P UltraPeer from your computerP2PGems LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on P2PGems LLC. Click on http://www.P2PGems.com/
to get more info about Emerald P2P UltraPeer on P2PGems LLC's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Emerald P2P UltraPeer folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Emerald P2P UltraPeer is C:\Program Files\Emerald P2P UltraPeer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Emerald P2P UltraPeer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 763.50 KB (781824 bytes) on disk.
Emerald P2P UltraPeer contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.48 MB (1548316
bytes) on disk.
- Emerald P2P UltraPeer.exe (763.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (421.53 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Emerald P2P UltraPeer version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Emerald P2P UltraPeer versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Emerald P2P UltraPeer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Emerald P2P UltraPeer from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald P2P UltraPeer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Emerald P2P UltraPeer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Emerald P2P UltraPeer
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald P2P UltraPeer\clink.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald P2P UltraPeer\commons-httpclient.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald P2P UltraPeer\commons-logging.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald P2P UltraPeer\commons-net.jar
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ForceInterfaceCOM\Emerald P2P UltraPeer.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Emerald P2P UltraPeer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Emerald P2P UltraPeer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Emerald P2P UltraPeer\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Emerald P2P UltraPeer\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Emerald P2P UltraPeer\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Emerald P2P UltraPeer\UninstallString
Emerald P2P UltraPeer is a program offered by P2PGems LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Emerald P2P UltraPeer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Emerald P2P UltraPeer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Emerald P2P UltraPeer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Emerald P2P UltraPeer". If it is installed on your PC the Emerald P2P UltraPeer app will be found very quickly. When you click Emerald P2P UltraPeer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Emerald P2P UltraPeer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Emerald P2P UltraPeer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.P2PGems.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Emerald P2P UltraPeer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Emerald P2P UltraPeer.
8. After uninstalling Emerald P2P UltraPeer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Emerald P2P UltraPeer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Emerald P2P UltraPeer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Emerald P2P UltraPeer by P2PGems LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Emerald P2P UltraPeer by P2PGems LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Emerald P2P UltraPeer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 20:07:22.523