EmbroideryWorks 1.101 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall EmbroideryWorks 1.101 from your systemBriTon Leap, Inc.
. More data about BriTon Leap, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.DesignersGallerySoftware.com/
to get more details about EmbroideryWorks 1.101 on BriTon Leap, Inc.'s website. EmbroideryWorks 1.101 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Babylock\EmbroideryWorks folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove EmbroideryWorks 1.101 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Babylock\EmbroideryWorks\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Embroidery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 16.60 MB (17410560 bytes) on disk.
EmbroideryWorks 1.101 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.27 MB (18106138
bytes) on disk.
- Embroidery.exe (16.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to EmbroideryWorks 1.101 version 1.101
EmbroideryWorks 1.101 is an application offered by BriTon Leap, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall EmbroideryWorks 1.101 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EmbroideryWorks 1.101 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EmbroideryWorks 1.101 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EmbroideryWorks 1.101". The EmbroideryWorks 1.101 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EmbroideryWorks 1.101 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EmbroideryWorks 1.101, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EmbroideryWorks 1.101:
- The publisher is: http://www.DesignersGallerySoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Babylock\EmbroideryWorks\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EmbroideryWorks 1.101.
8. After uninstalling EmbroideryWorks 1.101, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EmbroideryWorks 1.101 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EmbroideryWorks 1.101 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EmbroideryWorks 1.101 by BriTon Leap, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that EmbroideryWorks 1.101 by BriTon Leap, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EmbroideryWorks 1.101 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-04 03:02:07.270