Email Software Wizard
A way to uninstall Email Software Wizard from your PC
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Email Software Wizard for Windows. It is made by Email Software Wizard
. You can find out more on Email Software Wizard or check for application updates here
. Email Software Wizard is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\D0819F05-1432543932-11E0-8903-36E12F034044 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Email Software Wizard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\D0819F05-1432543932-11E0-8903-36E12F034044\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. bnscC2A7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 371.00 KB (379904 bytes) on disk.
Email Software Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 457.20 KB (468170
bytes) on disk.
- bnscC2A7.exe (371.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Email Software Wizard version 22.214.171.124
A way to erase Email Software Wizard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Email Software Wizard is an application by the software company Email Software Wizard. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Email Software Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Email Software Wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Email Software Wizard". The Email Software Wizard application will be found automatically. When you click Email Software Wizard in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Email Software Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Email Software Wizard.
8. After uninstalling Email Software Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Email Software Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Email Software Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Email Software Wizard:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Email Software Wizard by Email Software Wizard from your computer, we are not saying that Email Software Wizard by Email Software Wizard is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Email Software Wizard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:55:42.137