Email Software Wizard
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Email Software Wizard for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Email Software Wizard from your PCEmail Software Wizard
. You can find out more on Email Software Wizard or check for application updates here
. Email Software Wizard is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\D0819F05-1432543932-11E0-8903-36E12F034044 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Email Software Wizard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\D0819F05-1432543932-11E0-8903-36E12F034044\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. bnscC2A7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 371.00 KB (379904 bytes) on disk.
Email Software Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 457.20 KB (468170
bytes) on disk.
- bnscC2A7.exe (371.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Email Software Wizard version 18.104.22.168
Email Software Wizard is an application by the software company Email Software Wizard. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Email Software Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Email Software Wizard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Email Software Wizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Email Software Wizard". If it exists on your system the Email Software Wizard application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Email Software Wizard in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Email Software Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Email Software Wizard.
8. After uninstalling Email Software Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Email Software Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Email Software Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Email Software Wizard by Email Software Wizard from your computer, we are not saying that Email Software Wizard by Email Software Wizard is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Email Software Wizard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:55:42.137