This web page is about EmEditor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall EmEditor from your PCEmurasoft, Inc.
. Additional info about Emurasoft, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the EmEditor application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EmEditor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for EmEditor is C:\Program Files (x86)\EmEditor\UNINSTAL.EXE. emeditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 470.00 KB (481280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside EmEditor. They occupy about 665.00 KB (680960
bytes) on disk.
- emedhtml.exe (50.00 KB)
- emeditor.exe (470.00 KB)
- emedtray.exe (75.00 KB)
- uninstal.exe (70.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
EmEditor is an application offered by Emurasoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase EmEditor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EmEditor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EmEditor or simply activate the Search field and type in "EmEditor". The EmEditor application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EmEditor in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EmEditor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EmEditor.
8. After uninstalling EmEditor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EmEditor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EmEditor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EmEditor by Emurasoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that EmEditor by Emurasoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EmEditor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:41:38.963