Elsword version v2.1218.4.1
Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 from your systemKill3rCombo
. Further information on Kill3rCombo can be seen here
. Please open http://www.elswordonline.com/
if you want to read more on Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 on Kill3rCombo's web page. Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kill3rCombo\Elsword directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kill3rCombo\Elsword\unins001.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.68 MB (2811800 bytes) on disk and is named elsword.exe.
Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.97 MB (13604122
bytes) on disk.
- elsword.exe (2.68 MB)
- unins001.exe (696.99 KB)
- x2.exe (8.93 MB)
The current page applies to Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 version 2.1218.4.1
Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 is an application by Kill3rCombo. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elsword version v2.1218.4.1". If it exists on your system the Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Elsword version v2.1218.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elsword version v2.1218.4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.elswordonline.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kill3rCombo\Elsword\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elsword version v2.1218.4.1.
8. After removing Elsword version v2.1218.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 by Kill3rCombo from your computer, we are not saying that Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 by Kill3rCombo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elsword version v2.1218.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 19:03:23.040