Elsword is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Elsword from your systemGameforge
. You can read more on Gameforge or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gameforge.com
to get more info about Elsword on Gameforge's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\FRA_fra\Elsword directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Elsword's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\FRA_fra\Elsword\unins000.exe. elsword.exe is the Elsword's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.41 MB (6720024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Elsword. They take an average of 24.11 MB (25284208
bytes) on disk.
- elsword.exe (6.41 MB)
- gguninst.exe (68.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- x2.exe (16.44 MB)
When you're planning to uninstall Elsword you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Elsword is a program offered by Gameforge. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Elsword is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Elsword from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elsword or simply click the Search field and type in "Elsword". If it exists on your system the Elsword program will be found very quickly. After you click Elsword in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Elsword, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elsword:
- The publisher is: http://www.gameforge.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameforgeLive\Games\FRA_fra\Elsword\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Elsword.
8. After uninstalling Elsword, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elsword that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elsword with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elsword by Gameforge from your computer, we are not saying that Elsword by Gameforge is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elsword supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 11:24:22.993