Elo XP Universal Driver
Elo XP Universal Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Elo XP Universal Driver from your systemElo TouchSystems Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Elo TouchSystems Inc.. More info about the application Elo XP Universal Driver can be seen at http://www.elotouch.com
. Elo XP Universal Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\EloTouchSystems folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Elo XP Universal Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EloTouchSystems\EloSetup /u. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled EloSetup.exe and its approximative size is 364.00 KB (372736 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Elo XP Universal Driver. They occupy about 2.07 MB (2174464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EloAccel.exe (104.00 KB)
- EloAlMon.exe (48.00 KB)
- EloBSeq.exe (48.00 KB)
- EloDkMon.exe (116.00 KB)
- EloLnchr.exe (27.50 KB)
- EloREdt.exe (72.00 KB)
- EloRMgr.exe (560.00 KB)
- EloRtBtn.exe (136.00 KB)
- EloSetup.exe (364.00 KB)
- EloSrvce.exe (44.00 KB)
- EloSrvCt.exe (44.00 KB)
- EloTTray.exe (144.00 KB)
- EloVa.exe (416.00 KB)
This web page is about Elo XP Universal Driver version 4.40
only. You can find below a few links to other Elo XP Universal Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Elo XP Universal Driver is a program released by Elo TouchSystems Inc.. Some people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Elo XP Universal Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Elo XP Universal Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Elo XP Universal Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Elo XP Universal Driver". The Elo XP Universal Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Elo XP Universal Driver in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Elo XP Universal Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elo XP Universal Driver:
- The software company is: http://www.elotouch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EloTouchSystems\EloSetup /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elo XP Universal Driver.
8. After uninstalling Elo XP Universal Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elo XP Universal Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elo XP Universal Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elo XP Universal Driver by Elo TouchSystems Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Elo XP Universal Driver by Elo TouchSystems Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elo XP Universal Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 19:52:12.560