This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Elmer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Elmer from your PCCSC
. More information about CSC can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elmer 8.1-Release directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Elmer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elmer 8.1-Release\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called ElmerGUI.exe and it has a size of 53.90 MB (56517210 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Elmer. They take about 108.30 MB (113556074
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (128.04 KB)
- ElmerGrid.exe (1.91 MB)
- ElmerGUI.exe (53.90 MB)
- ElmerGUIlogger.exe (570.95 KB)
- ElmerGUItester.exe (1.47 MB)
- ElmerPost.exe (1.28 MB)
- ElmerSolver_mpi.exe (56.60 KB)
- GebhardtFactors.exe (111.02 KB)
- matc.exe (50.74 KB)
- Mesh2D.exe (4.01 MB)
- sico2elmer.exe (271.64 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (54.15 KB)
- ViewFactors.exe (514.31 KB)
- wish85.exe (58.23 KB)
- MSMpiSetup.exe (6.69 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-gfortran.exe (1.67 MB)
- f951.exe (14.06 MB)
- ar.exe (886.00 KB)
- as.exe (1.46 MB)
- dlltool.exe (919.00 KB)
- ld.exe (1.22 MB)
- nm.exe (871.00 KB)
- objcopy.exe (1.00 MB)
- objdump.exe (1.83 MB)
- ranlib.exe (886.00 KB)
- strip.exe (1.00 MB)
This data is about Elmer version 8.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Elmer versions:
...click to view all...
Elmer is a program by the software company CSC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Elmer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Elmer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elmer or simply click the Search field and type in " Elmer". The Elmer app will be found automatically. After you click Elmer in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Elmer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elmer.
8. After uninstalling Elmer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elmer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elmer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Elmer by CSC from your PC, we are not saying that Elmer by CSC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elmer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 12:09:26.270