Elmer is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Elmer from your PCCSC
. More info about CSC can be found here
. Elmer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elmer 8.3-432ee0dd folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Elmer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elmer 8.3-432ee0dd\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.94 MB (6230813 bytes) on disk and is titled ElmerGUI.exe.
Elmer is comprised of the following executables which take 35.59 MB (37316291
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (128.25 KB)
- ElmerGrid.exe (906.32 KB)
- ElmerGUI.exe (5.94 MB)
- ElmerGUIlogger.exe (119.76 KB)
- ElmerGUItester.exe (139.93 KB)
- ElmerPost.exe (524.68 KB)
- ElmerSolver.exe (51.22 KB)
- GebhardtFactors.exe (70.09 KB)
- matc.exe (46.88 KB)
- Mesh2D.exe (301.73 KB)
- sico2elmer.exe (142.08 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (54.15 KB)
- ViewFactors.exe (236.09 KB)
- wish85.exe (58.23 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-gfortran.exe (1.67 MB)
- f951.exe (14.06 MB)
- ar.exe (886.00 KB)
- as.exe (1.46 MB)
- dlltool.exe (919.00 KB)
- ld.exe (1.22 MB)
- nm.exe (871.00 KB)
- objcopy.exe (1.00 MB)
- objdump.exe (1.83 MB)
- ranlib.exe (886.00 KB)
- strip.exe (1.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.34320
of Elmer. Click on the links below for other Elmer versions:
...click to view all...
Elmer is an application released by CSC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Elmer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Elmer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Elmer or simply click the Search field and type in " Elmer". The Elmer application will be found very quickly. After you click Elmer in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Elmer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elmer.
8. After uninstalling Elmer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elmer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elmer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elmer by CSC from your PC, nor are we saying that Elmer by CSC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elmer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 13:59:57.253