Elixir version 1.2.5
Elixir version 1.2.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Elixir version 1.2.5 from your PCElixirLang
. More information on ElixirLang can be seen here
. More data about the program Elixir version 1.2.5 can be seen at http://elixir-lang.org/
. Elixir version 1.2.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elixir directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Elixir version 1.2.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Elixir\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Elixir version 1.2.5's main file takes around 1.17 MB (1230033 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executable files below are part of Elixir version 1.2.5. They take an average of 1.17 MB (1230033
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Elixir version 1.2.5 version 1.2.5
Elixir version 1.2.5 is an application by the software company ElixirLang. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Elixir version 1.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Elixir version 1.2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Elixir version 1.2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elixir version 1.2.5". If it exists on your system the Elixir version 1.2.5 app will be found automatically. When you select Elixir version 1.2.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Elixir version 1.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elixir version 1.2.5:
- The publisher is: http://elixir-lang.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elixir\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elixir version 1.2.5.
8. After removing Elixir version 1.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elixir version 1.2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elixir version 1.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elixir version 1.2.5 by ElixirLang from your PC, nor are we saying that Elixir version 1.2.5 by ElixirLang is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elixir version 1.2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 00:54:08.320