This page contains thorough information on how to remove EliteUnzip for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall EliteUnzip from your PCMindspark Interactive Network
. You can read more on Mindspark Interactive Network or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mindspark.com/
to get more facts about EliteUnzip on Mindspark Interactive Network's website. Usually the EliteUnzip program is installed in the C:\Program Files\EliteUnzip folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for EliteUnzip is "C:\Program Files\EliteUnzip\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\EliteUnzip\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". EliteUnzip's primary file takes about 1.75 MB (1833360 bytes) and is called EliteUnzip.exe.
The following executables are contained in EliteUnzip. They take 3.14 MB (3289728
bytes) on disk.
- EliteUnzip.exe (1.75 MB)
- RebootRequired.exe (101.89 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
The current web page applies to EliteUnzip version 1.1.6567.183
alone. For more EliteUnzip versions please click below:
EliteUnzip is an application marketed by Mindspark Interactive Network. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove EliteUnzip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EliteUnzip from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EliteUnzip or simply click the Search feature and type in "EliteUnzip". If it is installed on your PC the EliteUnzip program will be found automatically. When you select EliteUnzip in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EliteUnzip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EliteUnzip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mindspark.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\EliteUnzip\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\EliteUnzip\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EliteUnzip.
8. After removing EliteUnzip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EliteUnzip which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EliteUnzip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EliteUnzip by Mindspark Interactive Network from your computer, we are not saying that EliteUnzip by Mindspark Interactive Network is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EliteUnzip in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:08:44.777