Elf Bowling Free Trial
Elf Bowling Free Trial is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Elf Bowling Free Trial from your PCMumbo Jumbo
. Additional info about Mumbo Jumbo can be found here
. More info about the app Elf Bowling Free Trial can be seen at http://www.arcadetown.com
. Usually the Elf Bowling Free Trial application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ElfBowling_at folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Elf Bowling Free Trial's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ElfBowling_at\unins000.exe. ElfBowling.exe is the Elf Bowling Free Trial's main executable file and it occupies about 1.55 MB (1626112 bytes) on disk.
Elf Bowling Free Trial contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.21 MB (2321690
bytes) on disk.
- ElfBowling.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Elf Bowling Free Trial is an application offered by the software company Mumbo Jumbo. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Elf Bowling Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Elf Bowling Free Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Elf Bowling Free Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "Elf Bowling Free Trial". If it is installed on your PC the Elf Bowling Free Trial program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Elf Bowling Free Trial in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Elf Bowling Free Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elf Bowling Free Trial:
- The publisher is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ElfBowling_at\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elf Bowling Free Trial.
8. After uninstalling Elf Bowling Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elf Bowling Free Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elf Bowling Free Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elf Bowling Free Trial by Mumbo Jumbo from your PC, we are not saying that Elf Bowling Free Trial by Mumbo Jumbo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elf Bowling Free Trial in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 17:00:26.280