Elevated Shortcut is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Elevated Shortcut from your computerhttp://www.winreview.ru/
. You can find out more on http://www.winreview.ru/ or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.winreview.ru/
if you want to read more on Elevated Shortcut on http://www.winreview.ru/'s page. Elevated Shortcut is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elevated Shortcut directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Elevated Shortcut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elevated Shortcut\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 202.50 KB (207360 bytes) on disk and is labeled ElevatedShortcut.exe.
Elevated Shortcut contains of the executables below. They occupy 270.08 KB (276563
bytes) on disk.
- ElevatedShortcut.exe (202.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Elevated Shortcut version 1.1
Elevated Shortcut is a program by http://www.winreview.ru/. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Elevated Shortcut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Elevated Shortcut from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Elevated Shortcut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elevated Shortcut". The Elevated Shortcut program will be found automatically. After you select Elevated Shortcut in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Elevated Shortcut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elevated Shortcut:
- The publisher is: http://www.winreview.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elevated Shortcut\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elevated Shortcut.
8. After removing Elevated Shortcut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elevated Shortcut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elevated Shortcut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elevated Shortcut by http://www.winreview.ru/ from your computer, we are not saying that Elevated Shortcut by http://www.winreview.ru/ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elevated Shortcut in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 08:57:54.227