Elevate UC 2.4.149
Elevate UC 2.4.149 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Elevate UC 2.4.149 from your systemServerdata.net, Inc.
. More data about Serverdata.net, Inc. can be found here
. Elevate UC 2.4.149 is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Elevate UC directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Elevate UC 2.4.149 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Elevate UC\Uninstall Elevate UC.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Elevate UC.exe is the Elevate UC 2.4.149's main executable file and it occupies circa 99.90 MB (104757000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Elevate UC 2.4.149. They occupy an average of 100.31 MB (105183264
bytes) on disk.
- Elevate UC.exe (99.90 MB)
- Uninstall Elevate UC.exe (183.76 KB)
- ElevateOfficeIntegration.exe (112.76 KB)
- elevate.exe (119.76 KB)
This page is about Elevate UC 2.4.149 version 2.4.149
Elevate UC 2.4.149 is an application released by the software company Serverdata.net, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Elevate UC 2.4.149 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Elevate UC 2.4.149 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elevate UC 2.4.149 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elevate UC 2.4.149". The Elevate UC 2.4.149 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Elevate UC 2.4.149 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Elevate UC 2.4.149, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Elevate UC 2.4.149.
8. After uninstalling Elevate UC 2.4.149, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elevate UC 2.4.149 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elevate UC 2.4.149 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elevate UC 2.4.149 by Serverdata.net, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Elevate UC 2.4.149 by Serverdata.net, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Elevate UC 2.4.149 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 08:31:19.943